Skip to main content

Who are you?

I have not written in a long time and it has indeed been on my mental “to-do list”, so today I decided it’s time to let the creative juices flow. I have been experiencing an immense loneliness, you the kind of loneliness that you don’t understand is happening to you as you are always there when others need you, but when you need others they are just no where to be found, I wrestle with God about this all the time. And I clearly hear His voice reminding me of how I am not alone, and that He is always there.

Wanting to live up to my significant other’s expectations has certainly been on my top priority over the years (being married 7 years) I have been trying hard to be the one who he wanted me to be, leaving me empty feeling like I am chasing after nothing, and the deeds being done had no substance, allow me to share my inner most with you and my prayer is that you will be blessed by my findings. You see we all seek some kind of approval and we don’t get from the most important people we find people who will give us that approval, it don’t matter who they are as long as they approve of who you are. But then I ask myself “Who am I really?” am I a version of who people want me to be or am I the Original Zenneline, it took me quite some time to work through my layers and come to the real Zennelline, with the help of God and His Holy Spirit I was able to step into being a new creation, not a version of someone else, BUT the true me who God has created in His image, Royalty for He is the King of Kings and I am a daughter of His.

When I started study the Word of God, I realized who I am in Him and without Him I am nothing, spending time with God has given me perspective on life, it has given me confidence not in myself but in Him, it has given me hope for a better life, it has given me purpose, it has given me a second chance to live my life the way He wants me to, having found all of this through prayer and understanding His word has made me a very BIG person in the Spiritual, as naturally I am quite petite, someone said to me the other day “ I look at your picture and I said to myself, look how small she is, but what comes out of her is so mighty”, it’s not I that is mighty it is God and His Sprit that dwells in me allows me to be all these wonderful qualities such as, Kind, Mighty, Compassionate, a woman with values, integrity, principles, a woman that is trustworthy, God enables me to not only learn about him and His character but to adopt His character and live it out on a daily basis.

Until you know and I mean really know who you are, you will just go with the flow and become a generic version of someone else, do yourself a favor get before God and start doing your research and what He says about you and about your life and start living it out, your life story has been written already God is waiting on you to start living it out as He planned it, we serve a Mighty God and He is crazy in love with you and He will not stop until you have realized how valuable you truly are. There is no greater love I have experienced than His love and it deepens and intensifies daily. God loves you, I can say this until I am blue in the face, but it will not be real to you unless you experience it yourself, so go on He is waiting with arms wide open for you to start your adventure with Him. What do you have to loose? The worst that can happen is that you say good bye to your old-self and embrace your new selfJ


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We are so used to...

We are so used to allowing our current circumstances consume us, we lament we groan and moan and we are often so confused as to what the next step must be that we should take.  The groaning and moaning of How unfair this is, Why is this happening to me? What did I do to deserve this?  Etc and we find people to complain to but we do nothing about our situations. We then use our situations to fall in abuse of substances and we even turn to other things we never thought we were capable of…because we are so vulnerable and the enemy will use that vulnerability to his advantage. We worry about what this one is going to say. How is it going to look to others? I won’t be able to do this and that? My question to you is, can you afford not to walk away? These are the thoughts that keep us captive. In Hosea 4:6 God reminds us that my people perish through lack of knowledge. So surely when you know better you should do better, right? Look we are all at different spaces in our lives but when we a

It's OKAY not be OKAY...

TODAY is one of those days I don't allow myself to have many of... A day where I am extremely emotional and teary and life seems to have gotten the better of me just for today. I don't tend to dwell on my negatives I am known to be the optimistic one and always positive however today I am far from that. I allow myself to be in this space because in this moments of being emotional and allowing myself to cry because they say tears are healing waters. I am very much aware of my surroundings and giving myself this space to just process every disappointment and whatever else I am dealing with. A close friend and mentor of mine told me a few months ago that I should learn to unpack things as they happen and not bottle it all up and then I explode when things just get too much. As a mother, wife and whatever else I am to whoever it all just got too much. Have you ever gotten to a point where you question "Why?"   "Why do I even bother talking non stop with my k

No one is always busy...

Such truth in this picture. I saw this picture message on a page I follow on Facebook and it made me think and reflect and I shared it on my page but I didn't elaborate at the time because I was still filled with negative emotions. Then this morning a friend of mine shared it on her page and these are my thoughts about this and I am referring to friendships/relationships with family and just relationships in general. So please allow me to express myself.. What is most difficult to comprehend is that we allow people to have so much space in our lives and they give so little of their time to us...It hurts immensely when you know how committed you are to certain friendships/relationships and you get absolutely the bare minimum and that fact is what is making me walk away from many. Zainonesha had this to say about it " So true...then one has to settle with lame excuses as if our lives are depending on it. Be Honest I would say" Yes I understand that we are all in dif