Skip to main content

Awakening...


Awakened to love, awakened to unconditional love in the purest form.

13 days ago, I started a new journey, I was full of expectations, you know have a checklist ready of what you want out of something and making sure that you get what you have “paid for” that was my thinking right, then I got blown away, I started this journey unsure of myself, not knowing who I am anymore, being pulled here and there doing what people wanted me to do and it all seemed OK at that time when I just “went with the flow of things”. No doubt I loved serving people making a difference and that validated me in some bizarre way, but when I stepped into that training room full of strangers not knowing anyone I made a promise to myself that I will give 100% and I will just be me, the Zenneline I know.

I instantly connected with someone and I just trusted my unconscious mind all the way, I received the most amazing love from all of the people in the room and we built Rapport instantly and it was amazing, no expectations of wanting to be loved just a profound sense that that love was present, while walking this morning God gave me the revelation of that 8 days I spent at Evolved Coaching Training and that is, that He used a certain someone to bestow on me the love of God, I never knew that I was loved so much by God, God said to me this morning in His still small voice that everything I have experienced from the beginning of this friendship was all Him showing me the possibilities of having someone love me and He said "This is how much I love you, my child you need not prove to me that you deserve my love, I love you anyway, just as you are and I want you to be the best you can be to stay true to who you are deep down inside and trust me to lead you, trust me to take you to your destiny.”

This friendship has restored my sense of purpose, my sense of value as a person, it has restored my self respect, it has really made me whole just as God had ordained long ago, I have been restored to the fullest, I never imagined that I am worthy of love, I never knew that I could be loved without having to give something in return, I could never just be me and receive freely what God gives us daily His undivided attention, through this friendship God has shown me that I am the apple of His eye, that I am worthy of nothing but the best, God has shown me that I can do all things for He has placed that inside of me everything I need to achieve is inside of me and I just have to dig deep inside and give all of me. I am honored to know that some people come into our lives and when we are awake in that present we find those things that God wants us to learn and that makes a profound difference, I am loved and it is awesome, not man’s love but God’s love the purest of them all.

I thank you friend for allowing God to use you as His instrument, this journey has made me whole and I am excited for new beginnings…Awakened to Love, that is what I am!!

Happy holidays!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We are so used to...

We are so used to allowing our current circumstances consume us, we lament we groan and moan and we are often so confused as to what the next step must be that we should take.  The groaning and moaning of How unfair this is, Why is this happening to me? What did I do to deserve this?  Etc and we find people to complain to but we do nothing about our situations. We then use our situations to fall in abuse of substances and we even turn to other things we never thought we were capable of…because we are so vulnerable and the enemy will use that vulnerability to his advantage. We worry about what this one is going to say. How is it going to look to others? I won’t be able to do this and that? My question to you is, can you afford not to walk away? These are the thoughts that keep us captive. In Hosea 4:6 God reminds us that my people perish through lack of knowledge. So surely when you know better you should do better, right? Look we are all at different spaces in our lives but when we a

It's OKAY not be OKAY...

TODAY is one of those days I don't allow myself to have many of... A day where I am extremely emotional and teary and life seems to have gotten the better of me just for today. I don't tend to dwell on my negatives I am known to be the optimistic one and always positive however today I am far from that. I allow myself to be in this space because in this moments of being emotional and allowing myself to cry because they say tears are healing waters. I am very much aware of my surroundings and giving myself this space to just process every disappointment and whatever else I am dealing with. A close friend and mentor of mine told me a few months ago that I should learn to unpack things as they happen and not bottle it all up and then I explode when things just get too much. As a mother, wife and whatever else I am to whoever it all just got too much. Have you ever gotten to a point where you question "Why?"   "Why do I even bother talking non stop with my k

No one is always busy...

Such truth in this picture. I saw this picture message on a page I follow on Facebook and it made me think and reflect and I shared it on my page but I didn't elaborate at the time because I was still filled with negative emotions. Then this morning a friend of mine shared it on her page and these are my thoughts about this and I am referring to friendships/relationships with family and just relationships in general. So please allow me to express myself.. What is most difficult to comprehend is that we allow people to have so much space in our lives and they give so little of their time to us...It hurts immensely when you know how committed you are to certain friendships/relationships and you get absolutely the bare minimum and that fact is what is making me walk away from many. Zainonesha had this to say about it " So true...then one has to settle with lame excuses as if our lives are depending on it. Be Honest I would say" Yes I understand that we are all in dif