Skip to main content

God turned my TEST into my TESTIMONY...

Yesterday I had the awesome privilege to share ONE of my TESTIMONIES on Air on Radio CCFm 107.5 with JP on Cruise Control. Being on Radio was ONE of my firsts and although I was nervous God spoke through me after the interview I was so overwhelmed I just broke down in tears. A lovely lady she said I must call her "Aunty Barb" gave me a hanky and that reminded me so much of my granny, Aunty Barb asked me to always keep this hanky on me and every time I look at it I must remember to say a prayer for her. What "Mother's heart" she has, I felt so loved by God. See below my Testimony, my prayer is that you will be blessed and encouraged to always STAND on God's Word no matter what others may say! Stay Blessed!

In 2011 I was pregnant with our last born Sai Grace Louw, when I was about 13 weeks pregnant the doctors were not very optimistic about my pregnancy so much so that they wanted me to abort my baby, the reason for this was because when I am pregnant I have a condition called ITP (Immune Thrombocytepenia Purpura) what this basically means is that my blood doesn’t clot and I bruise easily and to them I was a walking health risk whilst I was pregnant, I also had to be on a cortisone the duration of my pregnancy, I took up to 24 prednisone a day to up my platelet count, it was up and down most of the time in the beginning of my pregnancy my platelet count was as low as 11 and that should not be, in a normal person their platelet count is 200, I never reach that amount, in this time I went through a lot of emotions and when they suggested that I go through with an operation to remove my spleen which could improve my platelet count which was a 50/50 chance and it could also mean that I would lose my baby, I decided not to go through with the operation and just stand on God’s word, I remember going into a meeting with my Doctors and they were not very happy with my decision God gave me a word in Psalm 128:6 that says May you live to enjoy your grandchildren. And may Israel have quietness and peace.

I believed that God gave me my baby to carry full term and regardless of what the Doctors said I just believed and trusted God fully with my pregnancy, at times I did doubt but God kept affirming me in His word the book of Joshua was much comfort for me in this time. On the 10th of January 2012 I gave birth to a healthy baby though underweight weighing at 1420grams she was perfect, today Sai is 2 years old and our very own miracle child, my platelet count going into surgery was 11, I had to undergo a blood transfusion, while in surgery I lost 3 litres of blood as they struggled to remove the placenta which had ruptured and they had to remove my uterus to stop the bleeding. The scripture in Proverbs 3:5-6 that says “Trust in the Lord your God and lean not in your own understanding, acknowledge Him in all your ways and He will make your paths straight” that was a scripture that also kept me in perfect peace.

Before going into surgery a good friend of mine comforted me with a scripture that God has gone before me to prepare the way and that everything will be fine, prayer works I wasn’t nervous I had experienced that peace that surpasses all understanding and God came through for me, He is faithful.

"And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; ..." Revelation 12:11




"With God ALL things are possible" Matthew 19:26 you need only believe in Him and have FAITH that He will do what He says in His Word He will do...

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing this amazing testimony Zee. Sai is your proof that miracles happen. God Bless you for listening to his word and believing in him. xoxo Shavy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We are so used to...

We are so used to allowing our current circumstances consume us, we lament we groan and moan and we are often so confused as to what the next step must be that we should take.  The groaning and moaning of How unfair this is, Why is this happening to me? What did I do to deserve this?  Etc and we find people to complain to but we do nothing about our situations. We then use our situations to fall in abuse of substances and we even turn to other things we never thought we were capable of…because we are so vulnerable and the enemy will use that vulnerability to his advantage. We worry about what this one is going to say. How is it going to look to others? I won’t be able to do this and that? My question to you is, can you afford not to walk away? These are the thoughts that keep us captive. In Hosea 4:6 God reminds us that my people perish through lack of knowledge. So surely when you know better you should do better, right? Look we are all at different spaces in our lives but when we a

It's OKAY not be OKAY...

TODAY is one of those days I don't allow myself to have many of... A day where I am extremely emotional and teary and life seems to have gotten the better of me just for today. I don't tend to dwell on my negatives I am known to be the optimistic one and always positive however today I am far from that. I allow myself to be in this space because in this moments of being emotional and allowing myself to cry because they say tears are healing waters. I am very much aware of my surroundings and giving myself this space to just process every disappointment and whatever else I am dealing with. A close friend and mentor of mine told me a few months ago that I should learn to unpack things as they happen and not bottle it all up and then I explode when things just get too much. As a mother, wife and whatever else I am to whoever it all just got too much. Have you ever gotten to a point where you question "Why?"   "Why do I even bother talking non stop with my k

No one is always busy...

Such truth in this picture. I saw this picture message on a page I follow on Facebook and it made me think and reflect and I shared it on my page but I didn't elaborate at the time because I was still filled with negative emotions. Then this morning a friend of mine shared it on her page and these are my thoughts about this and I am referring to friendships/relationships with family and just relationships in general. So please allow me to express myself.. What is most difficult to comprehend is that we allow people to have so much space in our lives and they give so little of their time to us...It hurts immensely when you know how committed you are to certain friendships/relationships and you get absolutely the bare minimum and that fact is what is making me walk away from many. Zainonesha had this to say about it " So true...then one has to settle with lame excuses as if our lives are depending on it. Be Honest I would say" Yes I understand that we are all in dif