Skip to main content

2nd ChAnCeS!!

I have been thinking alot, alot about these two words "second chances", who deserves a second chance and what does this second chance mean, second chance in life second chance in making a relationship work, second chance to do your job the best way you can, second chance to give your best in everything you do, but how practical and achievable is it? Pretty easy I would say given the chance of course, cause what happens when  you are not going to be given a second chance at a relationship? what happens when you don't get the second chance you have been praying for? what happens when you only have this one chance right now, to make your life anew, to start afresh and call this your "second best chance", I can deal with that!!

So here is the deal how much do you want a second chance, first and foremost if you want it bad enough you will go after it with all that you are and you will not, I repeat you will not let anything or anyone get in your way, because you have set your goal on living your life the best way possible, for anything to become better in  your life you have got to be plugged into your source, in my case my source of existence is Christ, in whom I find EVERYTHING that sustains me, and how do I keep plugged into Him, by seeking Him through reading His word( The Bible) and spending lots of time in prayer. So once you have identified your source, you need to think of your desired outcomes( what does God want you to achieve in this life ), once you have that, then you set out obtainable goals to achieve the big goal.

You have got to know who you are and if you don't know yet I encourage you today to find out what makes you tick, you can do this prayerfully or you can just ask the questions and be honest with yourself, questions like: Who am I? What is most important  to me? What do I believe in? What are my weaknesses and how can I turn them into strengths? The journey to second chances begins with honesty with  yourself  and knowing yourself and being ready to invest in yourself.

"The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease.Great is his faithfulness;his mercies begin afresh each morning.I say to myself, “The Lord is my inheritance;therefore, I will hope in him!” Lamentations 3:22-24

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We are so used to...

We are so used to allowing our current circumstances consume us, we lament we groan and moan and we are often so confused as to what the next step must be that we should take.  The groaning and moaning of How unfair this is, Why is this happening to me? What did I do to deserve this?  Etc and we find people to complain to but we do nothing about our situations. We then use our situations to fall in abuse of substances and we even turn to other things we never thought we were capable of…because we are so vulnerable and the enemy will use that vulnerability to his advantage. We worry about what this one is going to say. How is it going to look to others? I won’t be able to do this and that? My question to you is, can you afford not to walk away? These are the thoughts that keep us captive. In Hosea 4:6 God reminds us that my people perish through lack of knowledge. So surely when you know better you should do better, right? Look we are all at different spaces in our lives but when we a

It's OKAY not be OKAY...

TODAY is one of those days I don't allow myself to have many of... A day where I am extremely emotional and teary and life seems to have gotten the better of me just for today. I don't tend to dwell on my negatives I am known to be the optimistic one and always positive however today I am far from that. I allow myself to be in this space because in this moments of being emotional and allowing myself to cry because they say tears are healing waters. I am very much aware of my surroundings and giving myself this space to just process every disappointment and whatever else I am dealing with. A close friend and mentor of mine told me a few months ago that I should learn to unpack things as they happen and not bottle it all up and then I explode when things just get too much. As a mother, wife and whatever else I am to whoever it all just got too much. Have you ever gotten to a point where you question "Why?"   "Why do I even bother talking non stop with my k

No one is always busy...

Such truth in this picture. I saw this picture message on a page I follow on Facebook and it made me think and reflect and I shared it on my page but I didn't elaborate at the time because I was still filled with negative emotions. Then this morning a friend of mine shared it on her page and these are my thoughts about this and I am referring to friendships/relationships with family and just relationships in general. So please allow me to express myself.. What is most difficult to comprehend is that we allow people to have so much space in our lives and they give so little of their time to us...It hurts immensely when you know how committed you are to certain friendships/relationships and you get absolutely the bare minimum and that fact is what is making me walk away from many. Zainonesha had this to say about it " So true...then one has to settle with lame excuses as if our lives are depending on it. Be Honest I would say" Yes I understand that we are all in dif